Lesvos Island is well known for its stunning beauty and size (3rd largest island in Greece), and it shouldn’t surprise anyone that there is loads to do, and of course loads to see!
The below list gives just an indication of what you might want to do or see whilst you’re here on holiday:
- Ancient & Archaeological sites
- Beaches & Hamlets
- Birdwatching & Wildlife
- Boat & Bus Excursions
- Jeep Safaris
- Local Walks
- Meditation & Wellbeing Centres
- Ouzo Distilleries
- Petrified Forest Park & Museum
- Thermal/Hot Springs
- Travel to Turkey (Ayvalik)
- Windsurfing & Kite-surfing
Lesvos Island has a wealth of history and numerous sights to enjoy!